CHS-EURO OÜ is the sports live information provider. We are an innovative estonia company and already long time in Sport data and Live information service to our customers. If you wish to expand your business by offering your client base more products then you have come to the right place.
2006 We start cover full world soccer league live matches information and provide to our customers 2009 we start provide basketball league live matches information to our customers.
2009 we start via IT and Internet as a Multi Sport Data provider to whole world
We also provide the guy on the pitch for live report.
We glad you join our team and working together with us at soccer and basketball these 2 sport field.
Part-time Sport reporter for Soccer and Basketball
We are looking for part-time Reporter in worldwide to join our international team to report
soccer and basketball match.
We will call you about 1 hour before the match to make sure that your phone is working, he match you are going to watch and the kick off time are correct.
We usually keep connection with your phone about 5-10 minutes before the kickoff. Please start your work when players are walking into the field.
We usually hang up phone during the half-time interval and will call you again about 2-3 minutes before the 2nd half.
If you do not receive any call from us about 10 minutes before kickoff, please contact the person-in-charge as soon as possible.
During a match
1. Tell us Players on the field when you see both team players walking into the field.
2. Tell us Ready or Standby if the match is going to start soon.
3. Tell us Start when the match starts.
Take the home team as an example:
4. Tell us Home attack when home team is controlling ball and surpassing kick-off circle and attacking the away team.
Tell us Home danger attack when Home team is attacking the away team ，which has the tendency to attack to the penalty area at anytime.
5. Tell us Home team shot when home team shotting.
If home team no goal ,please tell us Home team shot off or Home team shot in,then reporte safe or another situation.(this reporting is changeable，you should try your best to describe the situation at the time.If the ball aim at the goal ，but after player shooted，the ball controlled by the goalkeeper,which can be treated shot in.)
If home goal，tell us many times Home goal ，waiting confirm loudly .when the ball was brought to the kick-off circle ，tell us confirm.If the goal is not count，pls tell us this goal is not count.
6. When the home team is awarded a penalty ，pls tell us Home penalty and waiting confirm .Once confirm , pls tell penalty confirm or penalty Invalid.If confirm the penalty ,then tell us kick standby,after the penalty kick out,pls tell us home goal or miss!
7. Tell us Home Red Card when the home team is shown a red card. (Missing reporting red card is not allowed)
8. Tell us Home Corner when the home team got a corner，then tell us kick standby，after the corner out,pls tell us Danger(It is better if you can forecast the corner and tell us in advance).
9. More detailed reporting for every Free-kick.
Tell us Home backfield Free-kick if home got Free-kick at the backfield.
Tell us Home front field Free-kick if home got a Free-kick at the front field.
Tell us Home danger free-kick if the ball can be directl shooted to the goal or the danger area,then tell us kick standby,after danger free kick out,pls tell us Danger.
10. Tell us Home front field sideline when home got a front field sideline.And tell us Home foul ball when home get a foul ball,once the foul ball throw in by the players ,tell us Throw in.
11. Tell us Home Yellow Card when the home team is shown a yellow card.
12. Tell us Safe Open when you are VERY SURE that there is no danger.
13. Tell us Home Change Player or Substitution when home team change player.You would better tell us the position the players took ，include the player who is in and out ，i.e. Front Field ，middle field ，back field ，goalkeeper and so on.For example:home team ,the midfielder out and full back in.
14.Tell us Home offside or Home foul if home is offside or foul.
15.Tell us Home injury when home player injuried.
PLEASE NOTE: At any time when a goal is scored, Please tell us HOME/AWAY GOAL immediately (No matter it is awarded or not). The operator will ask you for confirmation. The company wants the reporter to inform us as soon as the goal is scored and will wait for the reporter final confirmation (whether is awarded or not).
If the operator requests you to CLOSE EARLY, it means we consider you CLOSE a little late and want you to inform us to close earlier.
Other questions to be asked.
Q. Home or away team better?
A. Home/Away team better.
Q. Game/Ball (playing) fast or slow?
A. Fast/Slow game
Area that we want the reporter to CLOSE Manchester United (MU) is the HOME team on the left and Arsenal is the AWAY team on the right. If MU is attacking and is about to cross the dotted line into Zone 2, the reporter must command us to CLOSE HOME and if the ball is still in Zone 2 under MU control, do NOT tell us to OPEN. You will tell us to OPEN when the ball is out of Zone 2 or the ball is under Arsenal control. If there is a free kick awarded to MU just outside the dotted line with MU players waiting in the Arsenal penalty box, you must tell us to CLOSE also. Any free kick/corner kick/throw in/penalty kick awarded to MU in Zone 2, you must tell us to CLOSE HOME FREEKICK/CORNER KICK/THROW IN. As long as the ball is in MU control in Zone 2, you must tell us to CLOSE. We do not wish you to tell us to CLOSE only when the ball is already in Zone 2 because any kick from there might result in a goal and will be too late for us to CLOSE on our side. The same type of command to CLOSE is the same if Arsenal is attacking MU but this time is CLOSE AWAY and is in Zone 1 instead.
Please go through and study the area to CLOSE and we hope that you strictly follow our preferred choice,as this will benefit both parties involved. We sincerely hope that you give us 100% of your commitment in undertaking this job, as 1 mistake from you will result in us being fined. Should you not understand or is unable to fulfill our requirements, please contact your person-in-charge.
Thank you very much.